Lecce vs Lazio
Italy – Serie A
Date: Tuesday, 7 July 2020
Kick-Off at 18:30 UK/ 19:30 CET
Venue: Stadio Via del Mare (Lecce)
Lazio has dropped some crucial points in recent weeks. This has led to Juventus taking 7 point lead over them. In their latest league game, Lazio lost at home to AC Milan without even troubling the scores. But in this upcoming game, they are pretty sure to win if no miracles are in store.
Lecce has lost all 6 previous league matches both home and away. This is one of the longest losings runs for a team this season. We can expect a big scoreline when Lazio comes to all guns blazing on Tuesday.
Lecce vs Lazio: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Lazio remains unbeaten in four meetings on the trot.
- The last time Lecce won this fixture was back in January 2011.
- Both sides found the back of the net in all the latest five head to head matches.
- Four of those five games also had more than 2.5 goals in total.
- The visitors have won in all three recent visits to this ground.
- More than 2.5 goals came in three of their 5 recent clashes here.
- Lecce is on a 6 match losing streak in the league.
Lecce vs Lazio: Prediction
All hope is not lost for Lazio but they have to keep winning games. Juventus has to face tough opposition like Milan, Atalanta, and Lazio in upcoming games. If they lose in two of those games Lazio could get them in the head to head clash. They have a dominant record in head to head matches against Lecce. So this will be an easy day at the office for them. All recent meetings show a big scoreline at the end of ninety minutes. Since they are frustrated with the recent defeats I am sure they will be ruthless in attack.
Both sides have found the net in their last five meetings across all grounds. The reverse fixture saw Lazio concede twice against these same opponents. Despite losing three consecutive home matches Lecce has scored in all of them. This includes games against Atalanta and Milan. So I am backing a high scoring game with both teams netting goals.
Lecce vs Lazio: Betting Tips
- Both teams to score @ 1.80 (4/5).
- More than 2.5 goals @ 1.57 (4/7).