Le Havre vs Auxerre
France – Ligue 2
Date: Friday, 6 March 2020
Kick-Off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
Venue: Stade Océane.
Le Havre fans were happy as their team broke a 5 match winless run with the latest win over Chateauroux. The team stands 6t in the table just outside a promotion playoff spot. But with games remaining they are still in contention for a better place.
Auxerre has also won their last league match at home against a relegation-placed Niort. The major highlight in recent times was the win over AC Ajaccio away from home.
Le Havre vs Auxerre: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Auxerre won the reverse fixture on October 2019.
- Both teams have one win each in their last 4 meetings.
- Those 4 matches had less than 2.5 goals in total.
- Le Havre is unbeaten against this opposition since 2012.
- They have won 6 of the 7 head to head games since then.
- Recent 4 clashes here saw a final score with less than 2.5 goals in total.
Le Havre vs Auxerre: Prediction
Both these teams are coming into this game winning their last league fixture. But there is a major point’s difference between them. The hosts ended a 5 match winless run with an away win at Chateauroux. Also, defeats against the bottom side Paris FC and Orleans were disappointments for sure. At home, they are winless in 3 matches. But in terms of head to head at this clash they have not lost to Auxerre since 2012. So I am backing a home victory in this upcoming game.
Auxerre has lost all but 2 games in their last 9 matches on the road. They have failed to score in the majority of those matches. This is also the case in 3 of their last 5 head to head matches at this ground. So I am backing a score with both teams not scoring.
Le Havre vs Auxerre: Betting Tips
- Home team to win @ 1.47(5/11).
- Both teams to [email protected] 2.10(11/10).