Lazio vs Inter Milan
Italy – Serie A
Date: Saturday, 16 October 2021
Kick-off at 17:00 UK / 18:00 CET
Venue: Stadio Olimpico.
These two teams have the top three goal scorers of the competition in their ranks. Edin Dzeko and Lautaro Martinez are expected to lead the line for Inter, but Ciro Immobile is questionable for Lazio as he missed the UEFA Nations League clashes for the national team through injury.
Anyways, this match definitely has goals in it and you can’t go wrong backing a high-scoring affair here.
Lazio vs Inter Milan Head-to-head
- The teams have a win, a draw, and a loss each from their last three head to head encounters.
- Both teams were on target in each of the last three head to head affairs.
- Inter won three, drew one, and lost one of the last five clashes against Lazio away at Stadio Olimpico.
Lazio vs Inter Milan Predictions & Analysis
Lazio will be hoping to get their Serie A campaign up and running with a result against the reigning champions Inter Milan on Saturday afternoon at Stadio Olimpico.
The Romans have had a disappointing month before the international break. They won only one of the last five domestic league affairs, a thread that has dropped them out of the top-five in the Serie A standings.
That lone win did come against bitter rivals Roma, but Maurizio Sarri is keen to see his men stepping up and not avoiding the rest of the pack escape them in the battle for the Champions League spots.
Lazio suffered a tough 3-0 defeat at Bologna before the international break and it will be interesting to see whether Sarri has found the way to raise the spirits inside his dressing room ahead of an important clash with Inter.
The visitors will enter the game in much higher spirits. They are just four points shy of impeccable leaders after winning five and drawing two of the opening seven rounds.
Key Stats for Betting
- Lazio have a 15-12 goal difference from the opening 7 rounds of the season.
- They have not kept a clean sheet since the start of the season and they have just conceded three goals away at Bologna in the previous round.
- Inter Milan boast the best attacking record in the division with 22 goals in 7 outings so far.
- They have scored at least two goals in each of seven Serie A matches this term.
Tips for Lazio vs Inter Milan
Over 2.5 goals FT & Both Teams To Score @ 1.90 (9/10)
Inter Milan Over 1.5 Team Goals @ 1.83 (5/6)