KS Cracovia vs Jagiellonia
Poland – Ekstraklasa
Date: Sunday, 31 May 2020
Kick-Off at 14:00 UK/ 15:00 CET
Venue: Stadion MKS Cracovia (Kraków).
Cracovia is currently third in the points table. They are badly in need of wins as soon as possible. But with 4 defeats on the trot, they have lost the opportunity to rise higher up the ranks. With teams so closely packed in the league every point matters in the long run. The Stripes have conceded 25 goals so far of which 8 goals came in the last 4 league fixtures.
Jagiellonia is just 5 points below their opposition for Sunday. Currently, they are on a 3 match unbeaten run. These include two wins against top sides like Slask and Pogon. The win against Pogon ended a 6 match losing streak on the road. So this will give them hope.
KS Cracovia vs Jagiellonia: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Jagiellonia has 3 wins and 2 defeats in the last 5 meetings against this opposition.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in three of these matches.
- Three of those games also saw both sides get in the score sheet.
- Both sides have 2 wins each in the last 5 head to head games at this ground.
- In three of those games, both sides scored goals.
- Cracovia is on a 4 match losing streak in the league.
KS Cracovia vs Jagiellonia: Prediction
The hosts have a poor defense, to say the least. In the recent 4 matches, they lost the earliest two were against the top two sides in the competition. But the after effect was a poor performance against two of the inferior squads like Gornik and Wisla. Both these sides have scored 35 goals each in their matches so far. Jagiellonia has conceded all the goals they scored too.
So we can be sure of the goals in this upcoming tie. The head to head stats also shows that recent meetings had more than 2.5 goals. So I am backing a score with more than 2.5 goals and both teams scoring.
KS Cracovia vs Jagiellonia: Betting Tips
- Over 2.5 goals @ 1.71(5/7).
- Both teams to score @ 1.80(4/5).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.