Konyaspor vs Braga
UEFA Europa League – Group H
Date: Thursday, 20th October, 2016
Kick-off: 18:00 UK.
Venue: Buyuksehir Torku Arena, Konya.
Two struggling teams Konyaspor and Braga will battle it out on Thursday night at Konya Buyuksehir Torku Arena as the two teams aim for their first win in this season’s Europa League group stage.
Konyaspor have not won a game in the group H, they have lost two of the opening Europa League games. They are currently 4th in group H with 0 points.
Braga also have not won a game in the group H, they have drawn one and lost one in their first two opening games. They are currently in the 3rd position with just a point to their name and a win in this game will give them a chance of going into the 2nd position.
Konyaspor vs Braga: Head to Head Statistics
- The two teams have never played against each other in the past.
- Konyaspor have never played against a Portuguese club side in the past.
- Braga have played 8 times against Turkish sides, they have played 4 on Turkish soil and 4 on home soil.
- Braga have won 5 of their meetings against Turkish team and lost 3 games.
- Braga have been good on Turkish soil, they have won 3 of the 4 games played and lost 1.
- SC Braga have scored a total of 13 games against Turkish teams and conceded 6.
Konyaspor vs Braga: Prediction
Konyaspor are the underdogs in this fixture, despite play at home in front of their fans. They are among the new comers of the competition and have lost their first games. Sporting Braga have a huge load of experience ahead of their hosts, and they are a point above them in the table.
Braga have made it pass their previous 5 UEFA competition group stages, they lost out in the finals in 2011. However, Braga seem to be goal shy in their recent away games in UEFA, they have failed to score in 5 of their last 6 away games.
Braga’s experience will play a big role in this game, also their good outing against Turkish team will be an added advantage to them.
Konyaspor vs Braga: Betting Tips
Braga to win at 2.60 (13/8)
Under 2.5 goals at 1.62 (5/8).