Kayserispor vs Goztepe
Turkey – Super Lig
Date: Monday, 22 November 2021
Kick-off at 17:00 UK/ 18:00 CET
Venue: Kadir Has Stadium.
Goztepe are one of the worst teams in the Turkish top flight at the moment, and are placed second to last in the table. Lately, their performances on the road have been really worrisome, and they also have a poor h2h record against Kayserispor over the years.
Meanwhile, the latter have been quite impressive at home. Currently they are in possession of a mid-table spot, but are going after a place in the top-half. Count on them to take advantage of this easier match-up, and try for the full three points.
Kayserispor vs Goztepe Head-to-head (h2h)
- Kayserispor have an unbeaten record since 2000, barring two draws.
- The latest encounter had ended in a 1-1 draw.
- At this venue, the hosts have a 100% winning record, barring a single draw.
- The guests have scored a total of two goals here in the past two decades.
Kayserispor vs Goztepe Prediction & Analysis
Kayserispor have been completely unbeaten at home this season, barring their match-up against Trabzonspor, who have a lead of seven points at the top of the table.
Going on, not once have they failed to find the back of the net at this venue all through 2021-22, and even had won five of the last seven appearances here.
On the other hand, Goztepe were winless in eight of their last nine games, and seven of these were losses. Moreover, they have also won just once on the road since May.
Considering these observations, as well as past h2h stats, expect a win for Kayserispor this Monday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Goztepe have won just twice this whole league season, and only Giresunspor have scored fewer goals than them in the league.
- Meanwhile, Kayserispor have lost just once at home – and the sole defeat had come against toppers Trabzonspor.
- Only two other teams have conceded fewer goals than them at home in the Turkish top flight.
Tips for Kayserispor vs Goztepe
Kayserispor to Win @ 2.50 (3/2)
Over 1.5 Team Goals by Kayserispor @ 2.25 (5/4).