Kasimpasa vs Denizlispor
Turkey – Super Lig
Date: Friday, 11 December 2020
Kick-off at 16:00 UK/ 17:00 CET
Venue: Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Stadyumu.
The Roosters are one of the worst teams in the whole competition. They are placed second to last in the table, and have conceded the most number of goals so far. They have also recorded a single win all through this campaign, and have one of the worst goal-scoring records in the league.
Meanwhile, the Apaches are chasing a top-four spot (currently lagging by four points), and they also have been one of the very best teams at home this season in the Super Lig. In fact, they have an unbeaten run at this stadium, and have a great h2h record against this opponent over the years.
By all means expect Kasimpasa to thoroughly dominate Denizlispor this Friday.
Kasimpasa vs Denizlispor: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Fuat Capa’s men have a 100% winning record against this opponent barring a single draw in 2010.
- They have scored two or more goals in every single encounter since 2009, bar once.
- They have not conceded a single goal in the last ten years.
- At this venue, the hosts have a 100% winning record, and have conceded a single goal in the past 12 years.
Kasimpasa vs Denizlispor: Prediction
The Apaches were unbeaten in seven of their previous nine overall games, and they had scored two or more goals in four of their past six fixtures. At home, they are on a 15-game unbeaten run, and had found the back of the net twice or more in 11 of the preceding 15 appearances.
On the other hand, their counterparts are on a six-game winless run (five of which were losses), and were winless in 18 of the past 20 overall match-ups as well. And on the road, they were winless in 15 of the former 16 road trips.
Finally, Capa’s men also have a 100% winning record in h2h encounters at home.
As such, surely expect Kasimpasa to record a convincing win this weekend.
Kasimpasa vs Denizlispor: Betting Tips
- Draw No Bet: Kasimpasa @ 1.44 (4/9)
- Over 1.5 Team Goals by Kasimpasa @ 1.83 (5/6).