Kasimpasa vs Istanbul Basaksehir
Turkey – Super Lig
Date: Sunday, 26 July 2020
Kick-Off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Stadyumu (Istanbul)
The Crowned champions will play their last game of the season against Kasimpasa this Sunday. The visitors had a great season this time around winning 20 of their 33 games while losing only four in total. A stupendous home form was the backbone of their title win. They are second in terms of their away season behind Trabzonspor.
The home team is currently tenth in the table and is likely to finish ninth if Gaziantep loses their last game. Compared to their previous season they have improved exponentially. Like most teams in mid-table, they have conceded more goals than they have scored.
Kasimpasa vs Istanbul Basaksehir: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Basaksehir is on a two-game winning streak against this opposition.
- They have won four of their last five meetings with Kasimpasa across all venues.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in four of those five head to head matches.
- Both teams found the back of the net in all four of those games as well.
- The hosts have three wins and two defeats in five previous clashes at this ground.
- Their three latest head to head games here produced more than 2.5 goals also.
- Kasimpasa remains unbeaten in its last six home games in the league (W 5, D 1).
Kasimpasa vs Istanbul Basaksehir: Prediction
The toppers have lost only once in their last ten league games. This was against Konyaspor away from home; a game that ended 4-3. In fact, three of their four defeats came in matches on the road. But they have a winning streak going on against this opposition in head to head games.
They thrashed Kasimpasa 5-1 in the reverse leg this season. Even though the host is unbeaten in the latest home matches, I think they will not stand a chance against the Champions.
I think the holders will rest some of their major players in this match. The way they lost to Konyaspor in the last away game has pointed out the problems in defense. The home teams have scored in eight of their last ten competitive games, even in matches they lost.
Both of them netted goals in most of their five previous meetings also. So I am backing the visitors to win with both teams scoring.
Kasimpasa vs Istanbul Basaksehir: Betting Tips
The away team to win @ 1.61 (3/5).
Both teams to score @ 1.57 (4/7).