Karlsruher vs Stuttgart
Germany – 2. Bundesliga
Date: Sunday, 14 June 2020
Kick-Off at 12:30 UK/ 13:30 CET
Venue: Wildparkstadion (Karlsruhe)
This is an interesting matchup- a relegated team going against a promoted side. The hosts hate life in the second tier of German football. They are placed at the top of the relegation zone with 30 points in 30 games.
Karlsruher are currently struggling to get wins as an active 4 match winless run is going on. From the games so far they have twice the number of defeats than the six games they won.
Stuttgart is well placed to get the automatic promotion to Bundesliga next season. But with Hamburger pursuing them close, they will need to keep clams and finish the season on a high note. They are enjoying a spell of unbeaten games after a run of winless matches.
Karlsruher vs Stuttgart: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Stuttgart has a six-game winning streak against this opposition across all venues.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in four of those 6 matches.
- Both teams scored in three of those matches as well.
- The last time Karlsruher won this fixture was back in September 2009.
- The hosts have 2 wins and three defeats in 5 latest head to head matches at this ground.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals came in three of those five games here.
Karlsruher vs Stuttgart: Prediction
Stuttgart has won against the teams in the relegation zone this season. The recent win against Dresden is a shining example of how they play against weaker opposition. Also, I do not think the home team is capable of spoiling the party for the Reds.
I believe we may see multiple goals from the visitors on Sunday. The hosts have conceded 49 goals in the season, which is the same number of goals the Reds scored. But the recent win for the home side over a top team like Darmstadt has shown that they can take down any defense. So I am backing the away team to win with both teams netting goals.
Karlsruher vs Stuttgart: Betting Tips
- Stuttgart to win @ 1.75 (3/4).
- Both teams to score @ 1.66 (2/3).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.