Karlsruher SC vs Greuther Furth
Germany – 2. Bundesliga
Date: Saturday, 14 December 2019
Kick-off at 12:00 UK/ 13:00 CET
Venue: Wildparkstadion (Karlsruhe).
Since Greuther Furth has not been scoring well on the road, we can expect lesser goals in the clash with Karlsruher at Wildparkstadion.
- Karlsruher SC form: 16 matches – 4 wins – 8 draws – 4 losses – 20 points.
- Greuther Furth form: 16 matches – 6 wins – 4 draws – 6 losses – 22 points.
Karlsruher SC vs Greuther Furth Head-to-head (h2h)
- The host has recorded four of the last six wins in their clashes.
- Karlsruher registered two of the prior three wins as the host.
- Their previous encounter awarded a 0-1 away win for Alois Schwartz’s men.
- The visitor has tasted victory only thrice in their 15 visits since 1998.
Karlsruher SC vs Greuther Furth Prediction
The three points from the game will push Karlsruher above Furth in the league table. Also, the 2-2 draw with Bielefeld in their recent game has recorded the third match with just one point within the last five league clashes.
If Furth can continue their win as in the previous match with Bochum at home with a 3-1 scoreline to the next game, the visitor can jump nearer to the top five spots in the league table. Also, Furth has registered only two wins in their previous five encounters in the campaign.
On the basis of home ground advantage, Karlsruher has kept unbeaten streak in the last five home matches. Also, the host has lost only one of the 7 home matches conducted so far. So, defeating Karlsruher at home is not an easy task.
Meanwhile, Furth is not so strong at their on-road expeditions. Besides that, the guest has lost four of the last five matches away from home and has only one win from their 8 away fixtures in the campaign.
As such, it is likely to see the host win the game in ninety minutes. Also, there will be probably lesser goals to an average under 3.5 goals.
Karlsruher SC vs Greuther Furth Betting tips
Draw no bet: Karlsruher SC @ 1.50 (1/2).
Under 3.5 goals @ 1.40 (2/5).