Karlsruher vs Bielefeld
Germany – 2. Bundesliga
Date: Sunday, 21 June 2020
Kick-Off at 14:30 UK/ 15:30 CET
Venue: Wildparkstadion (Karlsruhe)
The home team has a chance to avoid relegation. They are 16th in the table after losing 13 matches this season. They also have more draws than wins mainly due to the shabby defense. They have conceded a whopping 52 goals so far and by the looks of things will give away more on Sunday.
Bielefeld has already secured their ticket to the top flight next season. The remaining matches will be just a formality for them. But away the team will want to finish the season on a high. They have lost only twice this season and they would not want to add to that.
Karlsruher vs Bielefeld: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Both sides have a win each in their 5 previous meetings.
- Both sides found the back of the net in four of those five games.
- Three matches during that spell also had more than 2.5 goals in total.
- The reverse fixture at the home of Bielefeld ended as 2-2 draw.
- The hosts remain unbeaten in the 5 previous head to head games at this ground.
- Bielefeld’s previous win at this ground came way back in October 2009.
- Both sides scored in three latest head to head matches here.
- Karlsruher is on a 4 match unbeaten run at home in the league.
- The visitors have not lost any of their 6 previous matches on the road.
Karlsruher vs Bielefeld: Prediction
With the promotion already guaranteed the visitors may rest some major players his Sunday. The last time these two met Karlsruher managed to come back to draw the game and get a well-deserved point away from home. They have a 4 match unbeaten run going on at home and they have enough power to get another draw. So It is safe to go for a Double Chance for either a draw or the visitors winning.
There will be no shortage of goals in this one. The majority of goals that Karlsruher scored came at this ground. Bielefeld has a habit of giving away goals in recent times and if they wish to relax some players we can expect them to concede again. Considering the reverse fixture also, I am backing both sides to get in the score sheet.
Karlsruher vs Bielefeld: Betting Tips
- Double Chance: Draw or Bielefeld to win @ 1.70 (7/10).
- Both teams to score @ 1.65 (7/11).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.