Juventus are just three wins away from the Serie A title glory as they welcome Lazio at home. The match is scheduled to kick-off at 19:45 GMT on Wednesday, 20th April 2016.
The season is gradually coming to an end with 5 matches remaining, Juve are 9 points above Napoli in the second position, they will be hoping for a home win to keep them going.
Lazio will be coming into this game on the back of a home win over Empoli with their morale high, they will be hoping for a win away from home to maintain their winning ways.
- Juventus conceded the least amount of goals(17) in Serie A and are the third highest scoring team with 62 goals so far this season.
- The Old Lady are unbeaten in their last 23 league games and have also won in all of their last 7 matches.
- Juve are unbeaten in their last 15 Serie A home games, they have also won their last 13 Serie A home games. They kept clean sheets in their last 8 games at home.
- Lazio are not in a bad form too, they have won 3 of their last 6 games, lost 1 and drew 2.
- Lazio are unbeaten in their last 9 Serie A away games.
Juventus: Team News
Alvaro Morata is on suspension but Simone zaza is back and available for selection. Claudio Marchisio is out for the season due to knee injury sustained during the weekend match.
Juventus: Predicted Line up (3-5-2)
Rugani, Bonucci, Barzagli
Sandro, Pogba, Hernanes, Khedira, Lichtsteiner
Lazio: Team News
Lazio still has 7 players on their injury list, but will have to maintain their starting line up.
Lazio: Predicted Line-up (4-3-3)
Patric, Bisevac, Gentiletti, Lulic
Parolo, Biglia, Onazi
Candreva, Klose, Keita
Juventus vs Lazio: Head-To-Head stats
- The home side Juve have dominated their meetings in the past years, they have won their last 6 games against Lazio irrespective of the playing ground.
- Juve have also kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 6 games against Lazio.
- Juventus have only lost 6 times at home against Lazio, they have won 14 times and drew 7 times
Juventus vs Lazio: Prediction
The will be an entertaining one, with both sides in good form, but Juventus are the favourites considering their unbeaten and winning streak coupled with their good defensive record at home.
Best bet: Juventus win or draw.
Risky bet: Juventus to win 1st half