Juventus host mid-table team Empoli they look to stretch their unbeaten run in Italian Serie A to 21 matches.
Empoli are having a poor form lately and are looking to find their feet. They are 10th in the Italian Serie A and hope to progress in the table, but there is no chance for European qualification just season.
The Old Lady need a win in this match to keep their top spot secured as there is only a 3 point gap with Napoli in the second place.
- Juventus are currently in a superb form as they have won 19 of their last 20 Serie A matches and also they are unbeaten in their last 20 Serie A matches.
- Juventus are unbeaten in their last 15 Serie A home games.
- Empoli are in a very bad shape, they are without a win in their last 11 Serie A games and they are also without a win in their last 5 Serie A away matches.
- It might also interest you to know that Juventus have kept clean sheets in their last 6 Serie A home games.
Juventus: Team News
Paulo Dybala and Chiellini are doubts for the clash, Sami Khedira will be unavailable as he was sent off in the last game.
Martin Caceres and Claudio Marchisio are still out after failing to recover from their respective injuries.
Juventus: Expected Starting Line-up (3-5-2)
Buffon- Bonucci, Rugani, Barzagli – Lichtsteiner, Cuadrado, Lemina, Pogba, Sandro – Mandzukic, Morata.
Empoli: Team News
Vincent Laurini may not feature in this game due to fitness issues; likewise Mario Rui is also a doubt for the clash.
Empoli: Expected Starting Line-up (4-3-1-2)
Skorupski – Costa, Rui, Tonelli, Bittante – Croce, Parades, Zielinski – Saponara – Maccarone, Pucciarelli.
Juventus vs Empoli: Head-To-Head stats
- Juventus are unbeaten in the last 8 home matches in Serie A against Empoli, with 7 being wins.
- The Old Lady scored at least 2 goals in 6 of their last 8 Serie A home game against Empoli.
Juventus vs Empoli: Prediction
Juventus are no doubt the Favourites in this clash, with their good run of form and Empoli are in shambolic form having lost 4 of their last six games and drew 2.
It’s a straight win for Juventus and I also expect them to keep a clean sheet in this game as they have conceded the least number of goals in Serie A this season.
Best Bet: Juventus to win to Nill @ 2.25