Juventus Managua vs Diriangen FC
Nicaragua- Liga Primera- Clausura
Date: Sunday, 5 April 2020
Kick-Off at 01:00 UK/ 02:00 CET
Venue: Complejo Deportivo De Fútbol Arnoldo y Matty Chávez (Masaya)
Juventus Managua has conceded more goals than they scored in the 13 rounds. This weak defense is the main reason why they lost 6 of those matches. Currently, they are on a 2 match losing streak, both losses coming against teams above them in the table. Apart from a surprise win over Ferretti, they don’t have any main results to show for in the last 5 matchdays.
Diriangen is 3rd in the table with 8 wins and 2 defeats. They are equal on points with Esteli who are in second place. Their stronger aspect is a defense that has conceded the least number of goals this season. After a loss to Managua, they came back to winning ways against Ferretti in the last league fixture.
Juventus Managua vs Diriangen FC: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Diriangen has an active 2 match winning streak against Juventus, both of those at home.
- They have won 3 and lost 2 in the last 5 head to head games.
- Both teams found the back of the net in 4 of those 5 games across all venues.
- More than 2.5 goals were also scored in those 4 previous matches.
- The common score was 2-1 in 4 of their 7 recent clashes.
- Juventus has won 4 o the last 5 h2h games played here.
- More than 2.5 goals were recorded in all 5 matches and both teams scored too.
- In 4 of those 5 games, the common score was 2-1.
Juventus Managua vs Diriangen FC: Prediction
The away side are my pick among these two to win this one. They have met numerous times since their first meeting in 2015. Diriangen has a 2 match win streak going on against this opposition at their home. But the hosts had the last laugh when they played here previously. Both these sides found the back of the net in their last 5 meetings on the trot as well.
In the current form, it is hard to predict a clear winner. The hosts are unbeaten in the last 5 matches and have 2 wins on the trot here. Even though Diriangen lost on their last trip to Managua, it was their first away defeat of the season. I firmly believe they can get past the home defense and get those much needed three points. So I am backing both teams to score and the away team to win.
Juventus Managua vs Diriangen FC: Betting Tips
- Away win for Diriangen @ 1.85(6/7).
- Both teams to score @ 2.05(12/11).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.