Jong AZ vs Almere City FC
Netherlands – Eerste Divisie
Date: Monday, 2 March 2020
Kick-Off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
Venue: AFAS Trainingscomplex (Wijdewormer)
Almere City is on a 2 match losing streak in the league. The real shocker was a home defeat to Eindhoven who was on a winless run.
After giving away a 4-1 lead in the first half they could not pierce the visiting defense in the second. The team lacks in-form strikers and failed to convert shots on target to goals.
Jong AZ has lost all its recent h2h games against this visiting side. So they will be on the back foot and may be lucky enough to satisfy with a point.
Jong AZ vs Almere City FC: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Almere is on a 3 match win streak in head to head matches.
- In the previous 5 h2h2h games both sides scored 4 times.
- Almere City has scored a minimum of 2 goals in 4 of those 5 matches as well.
- Four of those matches had over 2.5 goals as well.
- Both sides won a match each on the 2 h2h matches played here.
- Both games had over 3.5 goals in total at the final whistle.
Jong AZ vs Almere City FC: Betting Tips
Almere is the clear favorites to win against a team that they have clear supremacy over in previous meetings. But they have lost the form they had at the start of the season in the last 2 games. With a 5 match winless run going on the hosts are not good enough to win this one either. But since their recent form at home, we can expect a draw or the visiting side to get 3 points.
Both sides scored in the last 6 home games of Jong AZ on the trot. A similar trend can be viewed in 6 away games that Almere took part lately. Also, the 2 h2h games between these two had a similar result. So I am backing both sides to get in the score sheet.
Jong AZ vs Almere City FC: Prediction
Double Chance: Draw or Almere City to win @ 1.62 (5/8).
Both teams to score @ 1.44 (4/9).