Jong Ajax vs Sparta Rotterdam
Netherlands – Eerste Divisie
Date: Friday, 21st December 2018
Kick-off at 19.00 UK/ 20.00 CET
Venue: Sportcomplex De Toekomst (Ouder-Amstel).
The best team in the league travels to take on another one performing at a high level. Sparta Rotterdam is playing guests to Jong Ajax, this Friday, in the Eerste Divisie.
Ajax occupies the 8th spot in the table and has 28 points against their name on the board. Their record reads nine wins, one draw, and eight losses.
Sparta Rotterdam is the first team in league standings. They have posted 38 points on the board. They won 11 matches, drew five and lost the remaining two.
Ajax won against Almere, on the road, in their last league match. The five-goal affair saw Ajax scoring three past Almere. Cerny scored a goal and later wasted a chance to record a brace, as his penalty shot missed the target.
Sparta absolutely decimated Jong AZ, at home. The final score was 5-0. Rayhi recorded a hattrick for the home team. Two goals in the first half, and later, three in the second half, completed the proceedings for the day. The last two goals came in the space of two minutes, right at the end of regulation time.
Jong Ajax vs Sparta Rotterdam Head-to-head (h2h)
- Sparta holds a 100% unbeaten record against Ajax in the last three years.
- Rotterdam scored a total of ten goals against Ajax, in the last three h2h matches.
- Sparta has never failed to score against Ajax.
- Except for one single match, every other one had both teams on the scoresheet.
- Likewise, except for one single game, every other one had over 2.5 match goals.
- Ajax lost five of their last ten overall matches.
- Sparta lost just one of their 12 overall games.
- Ajax lost five of their last 15 home-ties.
- Sparta was unbeaten in 11 of their last 15 away fixtures.
Jong Ajax vs Sparta Rotterdam Prediction
The visitors hold the favorites tag in this match-up. They are unbeaten in the last three years against Ajax. Sparta managed to score ten goals in the last three h2h games, against Ajax.
Except for one match, every other one had both teams on the scoresheet.
Sparta occupies the top spot in the table, and are the favorites to achieve promotion this season. The team will play their hearts out, to attain their target.
Sparta scored a total of 11 goals in their last two fixtures. Jong scored nine in their last three.
The advantage lies with Sparta, and it is highly likely that both teams will score.
Jong Ajax vs Sparta Rotterdam Betting Tips
Sparta Rotterdam: Draw No Bet @ 2.00 (1/1)
Both Teams to Score: YES @ 1.40 (2/5).