Jeju United vs Daejeon Citizen
South Korea – K League 2
Date: Saturday, 23 May 2020
Kick-Off at 08:00 UK/ 09:00 CET
Venue: Jeju World Cup Stadium (Seogwipo).
In their first season after relegation from the top tier, nothing has changed for Jeju. The Mountaineers are yet to win a game in the competition after 2 rounds. They are fresh from a 1-0 away defeat to Jeonnam. They have to change their playing style if they wish to get back to K League 1.
Daejeon is unbeaten in their 2 games so far. They are second in the table with 4 points and are also the top scorers in the competition. The same cannot be said about their defense as they have conceded 3 of the 4 goals scored until now. With Jeju in poor form, the visitors can improve their poor head to head stats if they play well.
Jeju United vs Daejeon Citizen: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Jeju is unbeaten in their last 3 matches against this opposition.
- They have 3 wins and a defeat in the last 5 head to head games.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in 4 of those 5 matches across all venues.
- Both sides found the net in three of those games as well.
- The hosts have 3 wins in the latest 5 games against Daejeon.
- Over 2.5 goals were recorded in 4 of those 5 matches.
- Both teams scored in three games during that spell.
Jeju United vs Daejeon Citizen: Prediction
It is true that Jeju is in a spot of bother. But they have an unbeaten record going on against this opposition. The current situation puts the visitors in the driving seat and they are also unbeaten in the last 7 games on the road. So I am backing a draw at the Jeju World Cup Stadium on Saturday.
Jeju has a below-average record at home with more defeats than wins in their last 10 games here. But even in losing they have not failed to give their fans some goals. We can see them scoring in 9 of their last 10 matches which includes games in the top tier. So I am backing both sides to get goals this weekend.
Jeju United vs Daejeon Citizen: Betting Tips
- Match to draw @ 3.40 (12/5).
- Both teams to score @ 1.83 (5/6).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.