Jagiellonia vs Wisla Plock
Poland – Ekstraklasa
Date: Saturday, 06 June 2020
Kick-Off at 14:00 UK/ 15:00 CET
Venue: Stadion Miejski (Bialystok).
It has been a dream a few weeks of the hosts as they kept winning back to back. It started with the 1-2 away win against Pogon Szczecin back in March. They narrowly overcame Slask, who are third in the table and then went on to defeat Cracovia away.
So the team has faced tough opposition and came out on top, compared to their upcoming opposition.
Wisla has been an average team on the road and will have a hard time against Jagiellonia. The visitors are 12th in the table with 36 points in 27 matches.
They have lost 11 of those matches mainly due to the inability to defend properly. The silly mistakes will cost them dearly in the long run.
Jagiellonia vs Wisla Plock: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Both sides have two wins each in their last 5 meetings across all venues.
- In four of those five games, both sides found the back of the net.
- Four games during that spell also saw a score with more than 2.5 goals.
- The hosts have a 2 match win streak against this opposition at this ground.
- In 5 head to head games at this venue, the visitors have 3 wins and 2 defeats.
- Both teams scored in four of those five meetings here.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in four of those matches as well.
- The hosts are unbeaten in the last 4 league games on the trot (W3, D1).
Jagiellonia vs Wisla Plock: Prediction
The hosts are the favorites to win this match at the weekend. They have a winning streak going on against this opposition at home.
The three-match win streak they are on right now will back them to get the three points in this one. All three recent wins came against top teams in the competition.
Also, the visitors are fresh from a defeat at home against Korona. So I am backing the home team to get a comfortable win and continue their winning run.
The visitors have scored pretty consistently throughout the season. This includes the goals against teams at the top of the table like Legia.
With a 3 match unbeaten run on the road, we can expect them to get goals here too. So I think we can see goals from both these teams this weekend.
Jagiellonia vs Wisla Plock: Betting Tips
- Jagiellonia to win @ 1.67 (2/3).
- Both teams to score @ 2.00 (1/1).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.