Isloch vs Belshina Bobruisk
Belarus – Premier League
Date: Sunday, 10 May 2020
Kick-off at 12:00 UK/13:00 CET
Venue: Stadium FC Minsk (Minsk).
Isloch will be confident to return home as they are the favorites to win in the clash against Belshina at Stadium FC Minsk.
Vitaly Zhukovsky was at the head last season too when Isloch finished as the 5th side in the Vysshaya Liga. The promoted Belshina Bobruisk from the second tier after being the First League champions in 2019 under Eduard Gradoboyev.
- Isloch form: 7 matches – 4 wins – 0 draws – 3 losses – 12 points.
- Bobruisk form: 7 matches – 0 wins – 2 draws – 5 losses – 2 points.
Isloch vs Belshina Bobruisk Head-to-head (h2h)
- Gradoboyev’s boys have recorded two of the overall three wins.
- Their prior clash resulted in a 1-4 away win for Vitaly and his men.
- Only two of their five encounters have ended in a draw.
- Both teams have scored in three of the five fixtures since 2015.
Isloch vs Belshina Bobruisk Prediction
Isloch has lost three of their last five matches, following a 4-0 loss on the road to the likes of Soligorsk in their previous clash in the league.
It has to be kept in mind that two of these three losses have come in games away from home. Besides, Vitaly and his men have lost only one of their recent five encounters at home.
Belshina is yet to win in the Belarus Premier League this season. Being winless in seven consecutive matches will affect the squad’s form on the ground.
Their previous encounter was at home against Brest. Gradoboyev’s boys scored no goal in the match and lost with a 0-3 scoreline, marking their third clean sheet loss in the contest this season.
To make things worse, the visitor is winless in the last three away matches. Hence, the odds are against the traveling side in the clash.
As such, the punters can go with a home win as the best bet. Along with that, over 1.5 goals with 1.40 odds will also be a good probability in ninety minutes.
Isloch vs Belshina Bobruisk Betting tips
- Full-time result: Isloch @ 1.60 (3/5).
- Over 1.5 goals @ 1.40 (2/5).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.