Internacional vs Atletico GO
Brazil – Serie A
Date: Thursday, 20 August 2020
Kick-Off at 03:00 UK/ 01:00 CET
Venue: Estádio José Pinheiro Borda (Porto Alegre)
The Red is coming into this game after the defeat to Fluminense last matchday. This was their first loss in this season and it ended the two-match winning streak. They will be facing the newly promoted Atletico GO in this upcoming fixture. A win could possibly send them to the top of the table.
The newbie has done well in both their league games so far. In their season opener, they defeated Flamengo at home with a score of 3-0. In their latest game, they had to settle for a draw with Sport Recife with both teams scoring a goal each.
Internacional vs Atletico GO: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Red has two wins and a loss in the last five meetings with this opposition.
- More than 3.5 goals were scored in three of those five matches across all venues.
- Both sides found the back of the net in all three of those games as well.
- The hosts are unbeaten against Atletico in all three head to head games here.
- Both sides scored in two of those three matches at this ground.
- The home side has won all three recent competitive games here.
Internacional vs Atletico GO: Prediction
Even though the away team is unbeaten so far, they have a poor record at this ground. The only win this year came in front of their home fans. This will be the first match on the road for them. So it will be the first real challenge that they will face. On the other hand, the home team defeated Santos in their last home game. With a three-match winning streak going on here, they have more chances of winning this one.
The visitors are unbeaten in their last four matches on the road. But they have scored only two goals in all of those games in total. On the other side, the hosts have not conceded in four of their last five games in all competitions. So I am backing the home team to win with only one team scoring goals.
Internacional vs Atletico GO: Betting Tips
Both teams to score: No @ 1.57 (4/7).
Internacional to win @ 1.50 (1/2).