Hull City vs Rotherham
England – Championship
Date: Tuesday, 12th February 2019
Kick-off at 19.45 UK/ 20.45 CET
Venue: KCOM Stadium (Hull).
Hull City have been just satisfactory on the road the last few weeks while being at their menacing best at home. The problem they have in away ties will need to be taken care of, but for now, the team once again tie their boots in front of their home crowd. Nigel Adkins’ men have been on a roll with five consecutive home wins.
The Millers are really in danger of getting relegated this season with their abysmal performances all season long. They remain the only set of players that are yet to post a win on the road. And to add insult to injury, they have not yet breached the 10-goal mark in away ties.
Hull City vs Rotherham Head-to-head (h2h)
- Five of the last six games saw the home-team of the day scoring two or more goals.
- Six of the last eight wins belong to the Black & Whites.
- At the KCOM Stadium, the hosts have a 100% unbeaten record.
- Paul Warne’s men failed to score in three of their last five visits to this venue and recorded a total of just two goals in their last five appearances.
- The team from East Riding of Yorkshire registered two or more goals in three of their last four home-ties.
Hull City vs Rotherham Prediction
The Millers have recorded the least number of goals on the road, in this competition. They have not yet won a single away tie and is the only team to still have to do that. The team is on an 18-match winless run away from home, and 13 of them were losses. The time they won an away fixture before this 18-match streak began, was in a friendly, and the time they won before that was in League One.
The team managed by Nigel Adkins, on the other hand, are absolute beasts at home. They won their last five home games in a row and kept clean sheets in four of them. Also, the players managed to find the back of the net at least twice in every single on these fixtures. In fact, the combined scoreline for these games is 16-2.
The struggling team from South Yorkshire will not raise much of a challenge to this high-flying Hull City, that too at home, and will easily concede in and lose both halves.
Hull City vs Rotherham Betting Tips
The Hosts to Score in Both Halves @ 2.75 (7/4)
Hull to Win Both Halves @ 5.00 (4/1).