Hull City vs Millwall
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 11 July 2020
Kick-Off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: KCOM Stadium (Hull).
The Lions will take on the Tigers this weekend as Hull City hosts Millwall. Hull City is still trying to get out of the relegation zone. With just a point short of a safe position they need multiple wins to get there.
Currently, they are on a 2 match losing streak. With a below-par home form, they are likely to lose against on Saturday.
Millwall’s chances of progressing to the playoffs are very narrow. They have made a habit of drawing important matches.
With 17 draws in 42 rounds, they have topped all the remaining teams in the number of stalemates. Recently they lost to Middlesbrough in a home fixture.
Hull vs Millwall: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Millwall has two wins and a defeat in five previous head to head clashes against this opposition.
- Both sides have scored in all those recent meetings across all venues.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in four of those five matches in both Cup and league.
- The hosts have three wins in the last five clashes against Millwall at this ground.
- The latest three meetings at this venue saw a final score with over 2.5 goals.
- Both sides found the back of the net in all three of those games also.
Hull vs Millwall: Prediction
In the majority of their recent clashes both, these teams managed to find the target. The reverse fixture for example ended with both teams scoring in either half of the match.
Despite losing two recent league fixtures the Tigers have scored in both those matches. The hosts have scored the majority of their goal in home matches too. So I am backing a final score with goals from both of them this weekend.
Even though the head to head records at this ground favor the hosts, Hull City is going through a hard time right now. They are losing matches consecutively which has affected their chances of survival.
On the other hand, Millwall is unbeaten in their three recent matches on the road. From their recent five trips, they have won three and have lost only once. I think they may pick up yet another win on Saturday.
Hull vs Millwall: Betting Tips
Away team to win @ 1.70(7/10).
Both teams to score @ 1.87(7/8).