Hull City vs Luton Town
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 18 July 2020
Kick-Off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: KCOM Stadium (Hull).
A match for survival will take place between Hull City and Luton town this weekend. The hosts are on a four match losing streak which takes their losing tally to 23 games. This is the most games lost this season and they share this record with Luton themselves.
The Hatters are unbeaten in three recent league games on the trot. Also with their upcoming opponents they are the only other side to concede 80 or more goals this season.
Even if they win this one the results of Charlton will decide whether they get into the safe zone.
Hull vs Luton: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Tigers are on a two match win streak against this opposition.
- They remain unbeaten in last four competitive games against the Hatters.
- Luton won this fixture previously back in September 2005.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in three of the four games since then.
- The visitors picked up two wins in their four visits to this ground.
- Half of those four games here had over 2.5 goals in total.
- Hull City has lost all their latest four matches in the league.
Hull vs Luton: Prediction
Hull City has lost 80% of their last 10 home matches including both league and Cup. The only win during this period came against Middlesbrough.
At the other end the visitors are currently unbeaten in four matches on the road. They have won against the mighty Swans and Huddersfield during this period.
Also, they remain unbeaten in head to head matches here too. So we can agree on a Double Chance for either a draw or Luton winning the game.
The home side failed to score in four recent home games. In the last game against Wigan they gave away 8 goals without troubling the scores.
Luton has found the net the majority of their away matches in recent weeks even though the results were not in their favour. So I am backing only one side to get goals on the weekend.
Hull vs Luton: Betting Tips
Double Chance: Draw or Luton to win @ 1.50 (1/2).
Both teams to score: No @ 2.40 (7/5).