Hull vs Brentford
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 15th December 2018
Kick-off at 15.00 UK/ 16.00 CET
Venue: KCOM Stadium (Hull).
Brentford travels to Hull in this Championship fixture to complete their 22nd round in the competition. The match takes place on Saturday, at the KCOM Stadium. Both teams represent the lower tier of the league table.
Hull occupies the 19th spot in the table after securing 21 points from their 21 matches. Their record reads five wins, six draws, and ten losses. The team managed to score 21 goals and conceded 30 in return.
Brentford is just above Hull in the table. They have 22 points against their name on the board. They won five matches, drew seven and lost the remaining nine. The team has a goal difference of +1 after scoring 33 and conceding 32.
Hull played out a draw in their last league match, against Millwall. The final scoreline was 2-2. Grosicki and Henriksen got on the scoresheet for the visitors.
Brentford lost at home against Swansea, in their last league match. The hosts had conceded three goals without return, in the first half itself. But they held their nerves and tried to claw back into the tie. Brentford scored two goals also. But they couldn’t manage to complete the comeback.
Hull vs Brentford Head-to-head (h2h)
- The hosts, Hull won three of the last four h2h ties.
- Hull has lost only one of their last seven matches.
- Brentford has won just one of their last 15 games. They also lost seven of their last nine ties.
- Hull was unbeaten in five of their last seven home fixtures.
- Brentford has not won a single one of their last ten attempts on the road.
- Hull has scored at least two goals in each of their h2h matches at this stadium against Brentford.
- Except for a lone loss back in 1998, Hull has a 100% winning record against Brentford, at this venue.
Hull vs Brentford Prediction
The home team looks the favorites in this tie. They have performed well in recent h2h games. The team is unbeaten in their last four h2h matches and managed to win three of them.
Hull has lost only one of their last seven fixtures. They were also unbeaten in five of their last seven ties at home. Brentford has just one win to their name in the last 15 attempts. The team lost seven of their last nine matches also.
Brentford is currently going through a winless run of ten games.
The hosts, Hull has scored at least two goals in all of their h2h matches at this stadium, and except for a single loss back in 1998, Hull holds a 100% winning record at this venue.
Hull vs Brentford Betting Tips
Hull: Draw No Bet @ 1.94 (10/11)
EH: (+1 for Hull); Hull to win @ 1.53 (6/11).