Hull City vs Burnley FC
English Premier League
Date: Saturday, 25th February 2017
Kick off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: KC Stadium.
Hull City and Burnley will face off against each other in the Premier League this weekend at KCOM Stadium on Saturday afternoon.
The Tigers poor start to the season have been quickly turned around by the new manager Marco Silva. Despite the truck load of injuries in their team, Hull have been playing a lot better lately, getting desired results which includes a win over Liverpool.
The Tigers now have a huge chance of leaving the bottom 3 this weekend should they win Burnley, depending on other results.
Meanwhile, Burnley are somewhat in a comfortable position in the table, they are on 12th position with 30 points, tied with Watford and Southampton. A win for Sean Dyche’s side would take them into the top half of the table depending on results elsewhere.
Hull City vs Burnley: Head to Head Statistics
- Both teams have been involved in 23 previous games, 5 in Premier League, 14 in Championship and 4 games in League One.
- Few of their past encounter have ended in draw (2) as Burnley defeated Hull 15 times and lost 6 times
- The Clarets are unbeaten in their 5 Premier League actions against the Tigers, they have won 4 and drawn the last fixture.
- At KCOM Stadium, Hull City have fallen behind with 4 wins whereas Burnley have won 6 games against them.
- The Tigers were winners if their last home game against Burnley (3-0), but that was in the Championship.
Hull City vs Burnley: Predictions
Hull City are seen as slight favourites in this game despite being among the bottom 3 at the moment. Their opponent has had a long history of poor away form in the Premier League.
The Clarets have just 4 wins out of their 49 away games in their whole Premier League life time. They have managed just a point away from home this season and we don’t see them taking any point in this game.
We are expecting a low scoring outcome considering the poor scoring forms of the two teams. Also, we expect the goals to come in 2nd half as most goals in their previous games have been scored in the second half.
We are expected a win from Hull City in this game to create history of their first ever 3 consecutive home game in the Premier League.
Hull City vs Burnley: Bet Tips
Hull City to win at 6/5 (2.20)
Under 2.5 goals at 2/3 (1.67).