Huddersfield vs Nottingham Forest
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 21 December 2019
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Kirklees Stadium (Huddersfield).
Despite lacking the ground advantage, Nottingham Forest looks to be more favorite in the visit to Huddersfield in yet another Championship game.
- Huddersfield form: 22 matches – 5 wins – 7 draws – 10 losses – 22 points.
- Nottingham Forest form: 21 matches – 9 wins – 7 draws – 5 losses – 34 points.
Huddersfield vs Nottingham Forest Head-to-head (h2h)
- The host has registered four of the last five wins in their clashes.
- Three out of Terrier’s five wins were recorded as the host.
- Their previous encounter awarded a 2-0 home win for Forest.
- The host is unbeaten at home in the last three meetings.
Huddersfield vs Nottingham Forest Prediction
A tight 1-1 encounter with Wigan gave Huddersfield a point to move one spot above in the table. It marked the fourth winless game in a span of five league clashes.
Even though the host has the home ground advantage, the Terriers are the last team to utilize it well.
Thanks to their worst performance at home, Huddersfield is the worst home team in the campaign so far.
On the other hand, Nottingham Forest has a considerably better form on the road. Four consecutive unbeaten games made Forest the third best away team in the competition currently.
Apart from that, Forest has lost their previous league match at home with Sheffield Wednesday with a 0-4 scoreline.
Another three points would give them a spot within the top 6 so we can count on the guest to perform well on the road.
Besides that, the visitor has lost only one of the 11 away fixtures in their schedule. So, the travelling side is more prone to winning the game than the host.
To be safe, it is better to go with a double chance in the clash.
Huddersfield vs Nottingham Forest Betting tips
Double chance: Draw or Nottingham Forest @ 1.50 (1/2).
Over 1.5 goals @ 1.40 (2/5).