Houston Dynamo vs Real Salt Lake
USA – Major League Soccer
Date: Monday, 28 February 2022
Kick-off at 00:00 UK/ 01:00 CET
Venue: BBVA Compass Stadium.
Houston Dynamo were the worst team in the Western Conference the last season, and as expected, they were placed bottom-most in the table. They were able to deliver a total of just six wins all through the campaign.
Meanwhile, Salt Lake were one of the best, and they had even made it to the Western Conference Finals, where they lost against the Portland Timbers.
By the looks of things, expect Real Salt Lake to start their new campaign with a win.
Houston Dynamo vs Real Salt Lake Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest match-up had ended in a 2-1 win for Real Salt Lake.
- They had recorded four of the past five overall wins.
- Five of the last eight meetings at this venue had goals from both teams.
- The latest fixture at this venue had ended in a 0-0 draw.
Houston Dynamo vs Real Salt Lake Prediction & Analysis
Dynamo lost 2-0 on the road the last match-day, against Montreal. They are on a four-fixture losing streak, and they had also remained winless in seven of their past eight games.
Moreover, they have won just thrice at home since May of 2021.
On the other hand, Salt Lake had won four of their past five road trips, and most importantly, they have a superior h2h record against this rival over the years.
Judging these observations, expect a win for Real Salt Lake this Monday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Only two teams had conceded more goals than Dynamo in the Western Conference the last season.
- Meanwhile, only two teams had scored more than Salt Lake in the West.
- They had remained unbeaten in 28 of their total 34 league games in the previous edition of the MLS.
Tips for Houston Dynamo vs Real Salt Lake
Double Chance: Real Salt Lake or Draw @ 1.80 (4/5)
Over 1.5 Team Goals by Real Salt Lake @ 3.25 (9/4).