Hibernian vs Dundee FC
Scotland – Premiership
Date: Saturday, 24 November 2018
Kick-off at 15.00 UK/ 16.00 CET
Venue: Easter Road, Edinburgh.
Hibernian, one of the teams hanging just below the Championship Group, hosts the dead-last placed side in the table, Dundee FC. The visitors are easily the worst team in the Premiership so far.
Hibernian experienced a tough away loss last weekend against Aberdeen. A lone goal in the 40th minute by Mackay sealed the deal for the hosts. Hibernian did try to overcome the deficit and tried to score the equalizer all through the rest of the fifty minutes. But the Aberdeen defense was up to the task.
Dundee hosted the next worst team in the league after themselves. St. Mirren traveled to take on Dundee, hoping to take the three points available. Dundee too had the same plans. Both teams were in desperate need for points, and both spoiled their chance for it with a paltry and uninspiring draw. The final scoreline read 1-1.
Hibernian vs Dundee FC Head-to-head (h2h)
- Hibernian won the last two games in a row against Dundee, and both were on the road for Hibernian. Also, in overall matches, Hibernian has won the last three games in a row against this opponent.
- The last ten wins in head-to-head ties splits into nine wins and one loss for Hibernian.
- Hibernian was unbeaten in 31 of their last 38 games.
- Dundee is on a streak of six winless matches and has just one victory in their last 14 attempts.
- Hibernian has been unbeaten in 18 of their last 20 games, in front of their home crowd.
- Dundee has lost five of their last six matches on the road.
Hibernian vs Dundee FC Prediction
The home team has this match in the bag already. They have been ruthless in recent games, especially at home. Hibernian has also won the last three head-to-head ties in a row against Dundee, two of which were at Dundee’s home.
In games against each other, Hibernian has recorded nine of the last ten wins.
While Hibernian has been impressive at home recently, Dundee is struggling away from home. Five of their last six matches on the road resulted in losses.
The home team will dominate both the halves of the game and convert the three points easily.
Hibernian vs Dundee FC Betting Tips
Hibernian to win @ 1.50 (1/2)
Half Time/ Full Time: Hibernian/ Hibernian @ 2.20 (6/5).