Bayern Munich are two wins away from Bundesliga title, they will be travelling to Olympiastadion Berlin to face Hertha Berlin SC, scheduled to kick-off at at 14:30 GMT on Saturday, 23rd April 2016.
Bayern Munich are currently topping the Bundesliga table with 78 points and they are ahead of Dortmund in 2nd place with 7 points, they only need 6 points from the remaining 4 matches to claim the Bundesliga title.
Meanwhile, the Host Hertha Berlin SC are in 4th position with 49 points, a point below Bayer Leverkusen in the 3rd place, they will be hoping for a win in this match to get a chance of going into 3rd should Leverkusen slip or at least cement their place in the top 4.
- Bayern Munich are in a Superb form, they have won 26 of their last 31 matches in the Bundesliga.
- Bayern are Joint top scorers with Dortmund on 72 goals in the Bundesliga.
- Bayern have conceded the least goals in the Bundesliga 14.
- Bayern have kept clean sheets in 5 of their last 6 Bundesliga games.
- Hertha Berlin are without a win in their last 3 Bundesliga games
- Hertha are good at home, they are unbeaten in their last 10 home games in the Bundesliga.
Hertha Berlin: Team news
Sami Allagui is still injured and won’t return before the match, Vladmir Darida’s return date is not set yet.
Hertha Berlin: Line-up (4-2-3-1)
Weiser, Stark, Brooks, Plattenhardt
Kalou, Hegler, Haraguchi
Bayern Munich: Team news
Badstuber and Jerome Boateng are the only injury worries for Guardiola, while Xabi Alonso who is currently on 4 yellow cards risks facing suspension if he gets any card in the game.
Bayern Munich: Line up (4-1-4-1)
Lahm, Javi Martinez, Alaba, Bernat
Coman, Gotze, Muller, Ribery
Hertha Berlin vs Bayern Munich: Head to Head
- Bayern have dominated their recent games against Hertha Berlin, they have won their last 9 meetings irrespective of the playing ground.
- Bayern have scored at least 2 goals in 4 of their last 6 games against Hertha
- Bayern have kept clean sheets in 4 of their last 6 games against Hertha Berlin
Hertha Berlin vs Bayern Munich: Predictions
Bayern are no doubt the favourites in this fixture, considering their excellent form in the league. Bayern also have been wining at both halves in 7of their last 9 games, they are also good in defensively, and are unbeaten in their last 8 away games.
- Best bet: Bayern win
- Risky bet: Bayern win both halves