Hertha Berlin vs Augsburg
Germany – Bundesliga
Date: Tuesday, 18th December 2018
Kick-off at 19:30 UK/ 20:30 CET
Venue: Olympiastadion (Berlin).
The team from Berlin, Hertha, one of the in-form sides in the league, hosts Augsburg, currently struggling to stay above the relegation line. The match takes place as part of the 16th round in the Bundesliga, this Wednesday.
Hertha occupies the sixth spot in the table and has 23 points against their name. Their record reads six wins, five draws, and three losses.
Augsburg is 14th in a league of 20. The team has secured 13 points on the board so far. They won three matches, drew four and lost the remaining seven.
Berlin won their last league match, at home, against Frankfurt. The match ended 1-0, in favor of the home team. The lone goal and the winner came in the 40th minute, by Grujic. Frankfurt did try their best for an equalizer but failed to do so.
Augsburg lost their last match, against Leverkusen, on the road. The final scoreline was 1-0, in favor of the home side. Alario scores the winner for the hosts, in the 75th minute. Cordova and Richter came in as substitutes, right after the goal, but couldn’t really make a change.
Hertha Berlin vs Augsburg Head-to-head (h2h)
- Berlin is unbeaten in the last seven matches against Augsburg.
- Hertha was unbeaten in 19 of their last 22 games.
- Augsburg is winless in their last six fixtures and has just two wins in their last 14 attempts.
- Hertha has lost only one of their last 12 home games.
- Augsburg lost four of their last five away matches.
- Hertha holds a 100% unbeaten record against Augsburg, at this stadium.
- Hertha kept a clean sheet in four of their last five h2h matches at this venue.
- The last five h2h games at this stadium had a combined seven goals.
Hertha Berlin vs Augsburg Prediction
The home team looks the most probable to take the available three points. They hold a 100% unbeaten record against this opponent, at this stadium. Hertha also kept four clean sheets in their last five h2h games at this venue.
Augsburg is winless in their last six overall matches and has just two wins to their name in the last 14 games. They lost four of their last five away fixtures.
Hertha was unbeaten in 19 of their last 22 overall matches. The team has lost only once in their last 12 attempts at home.
Go for a Draw No Bet on Hertha. A European Handicap win for Hertha, with a +1 advantage for them, will bring you sure returns.
Hertha Berlin vs Augsburg Betting Tips
Hertha Berlin: Draw No Bet @ 1.60 (3/5)
Hertha Berlin +1 Handicap @ 1.40 (2/5).