Helsingborg vs Sirius
Sweden – Allsvenskan
Date: Monday, 17 August 2020
Kick-Off at 18:00 UK/ 19:00 CET
Venue: Olympia (Helsingborg)
The Red ones need back to back wins to get them out of the danger zone. After 15 matches they do not have at least a point per match, with two wins and six defeats. Just like their upcoming opposition they have also conceded 25 goals which are the main reason for their downfall.
Sirius is 7th in the table and has been lucky enough to remain unbeaten in the last four games. The latest league action saw them win over this same opposition. So they will have better morale coming into this tie.
Helsingborg vs Sirius: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Sirius is in a two-match winning streak against this opposition.
- They have two wins and a loss in three head to head matches with the Red Ones.
- Both the recent meetings between them produced more than 2.5 goals in total.
- Both teams found the back of the net in those two matches as well.
- In their only clash at this ground, the host won with a final score of 1-0.
- The Red Ones are unbeaten in their last four home matches in the league.
- The Blue-Black has drawn all three recent matches on the road.
Helsingborg vs Sirius: Prediction
The win in the last meeting would have given Sirius great confidence. But they have never won at this ground before. Also, they are currently winless on the road which raises questions about their away form. At the same time, the home team is unbeaten at home for their last four league fixtures. So we can expect a draw or Sirius getting a narrow win on a closely competed match.
This will be an intense match for sure since both the teams are unbeaten in home and away games respectively. Two recent head to head games between them had goals at both ends of the pitch. The home team has scored 14 goals this season which is quite low but they have broken defense like that of Malmo and Norrkoping. So I am backing both sides to get in the score sheet.
Helsingborg vs Sirius: Betting Tips
Double Chance: Draw or Sirius to win @ 1.40 (2/5).
Both teams to score @ 1.53 (6/11).