Helmond Sport vs Go Ahead Eagles
Netherlands – Eerste Divisie
Date: Friday, 4 December 2020
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: SolarUnie Stadion.
Kees van Wonderen’s men have been consistent over the past several match-days, and even in road games. In fact, barring two losses against Almere, and Nijmegen (top-five teams), they have been unbeaten on the road all through this campaign.
In the meantime, Kattenmeppers have been struggling for the past several game weeks to put on a good performance, and most importantly, they have a terrible h2h record against this rival over the years.
Likely, expect Go Ahead Eagles to have the edge this Friday at the SolarUnie Stadion.
Helmond Sport vs Go Ahead Eagles: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The most recent encounter ended in a 1-2 win for Wonderen’s men.
- They are on an unbeaten run of nine fixtures, spanning a duration of eight years.
- In the past 12-year period, they have lost just twice against this opponent.
- Since 2004, the guests have failed to score just twice at this stadium.
- The visitors have scored two or more goals in three of the preceding five encounters at this venue.
Helmond Sport vs Go Ahead Eagles: Prediction
Wil Boessen’s men were winless in 11 of their previous 14 overall match-ups, and they had conceded two or more goals in seven of their former eleven fixtures. They were also winless in 15 of their last 19 appearances at home.
On the other hand, their counterparts were unbeaten in seven of their last ten overall match-ups, and they remained so in five of their former seven road trips.
Going on, Wonderen’s men also have a great h2h record against this opponent over the years.
Taking these observations into account, expect Go Ahead Eagles to have the upper hand this Friday against Helmond.
Helmond Sport vs Go Ahead Eagles: Betting Tips
Go Ahead Eagles to Win Either Half @ 1.44 (4/9)
Draw No Bet: Go Ahead Eagles @ 1.40 (2/5).