FK Haugesund vs Odd BK
Date: Sunday, 21 October 2018
Kick-Off at 17:00 UK/ 18:00 CET
Venue: Haugesund Stadion (Haugesund).
Coach Eirik Horneland knows his team since 2010 when he was assistant manager. The management made him coach in 2016 after he finished term as Under-19 coach for the Norwegian national team.
FKH was 10th last season in the Eliteserien and now are in a promising 4rth position. The team has been playing in the top tier for 9 straight year now and have a clear idea about their opponents.
The last match against Stromsgodset was won by a single goal that was scored by Ibrahima Wadji. The Nigerian midfielder David Babajide is the heart of the team and has scored 7 goals also.
In the last meeting an own goal from Odd defender Semb Berge and a strike from Federik Gytkjaer gave the Arabs a 2 goal lead. The consolation for the club from Skien was 75th minute goal from Broberg.
In that match Oddrane had 65% of possession but all that for nothing. The opponent goalkeeper Bratveit stood strong with 2 crucial saves.
Haugesund vs Odd: Head-to-head (h2h)
- In the last 10 h2h meetings the Arabs have 3 wins and Odd has 5.
- In the reverse fixture FKH won 2-1.
- In their last 10 games the hosts have won 5 and lost 4.They have a 2 game win-streak.
- In their last 5 home games they were victorious in 3 and didn’t get a point from 2.
- The visitors are unbeaten in their last 10 matches with 5 wins in them.
- In their last 5 travels they are unbeaten with 2 wins.
Haugesund vs Odd: Prediction
Coming from wins in their previous matches, both the teams should be looking to repeat that on Sunday.
Europa League qualification is within reach for both sides. With 5 rounds of play remaining the coaches have a job in their hand and grab maximum number of wins in those games.
The visitors with their impressive away record may have the edge but Horneland’s team have a 2 game win streak. We can hope for a close game.
Haugesund vs Odd: Betting Tips
FT Draw @ 3.50 (5/2)
BTTS @ 1.87 (7/8).