Hannover vs Schalke
Germany 2. Bundesliga
Date: 15 October 2021, Friday
Kick-Off: 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET
Venue: HDI – Arena.
Hannover take on Schalke in Friday’s 2. Bundesliga fixture at the HDI Arena. Read our Preview, Prediction and Betting Tips with Analysis here.
Hannover vs Schalke Head-to-Head
In the last 10 encounters between both these sides in all competitions:
- Hannover have won thrice while Schalke won have won 6 times.
- In these last 10 games, 26 goals have been scored.
- On an average, 2.60 goals have been scored in this fixture.
- The last time these two sides have faced each other, Schalke won 1-0.
Hannover vs Schalke Prediction & Analysis
The hosts currently sit in 13th position in the league table with 11 points on board after 9 league games as they have won twice, lost twice and drawn once in their last 5 league games.
Hannover come into this fixture on the back of a 0-0 draw against Nurnberg in a game which saw Hannover have 54% of ball possession as they had 12 attempts at goal with just 1 of them on target.
On the other side of the field, the visitors, Schalke currently sit in 4th position in the league table with 16 points on board after 9 league games as they have won four times and lost just once in their last 5 league games.
Schalke come into this fixture on the back of a 3-0 win at home over Ingolstadt in a game which saw Marius Bülter, Mehmet-Can Aydın and Simon Terodde get on the score sheet in that game.
Taking the above into consideration, we back the odds at 1.80 for Schalke draw no bet in this fixture. The visitors have made a strong start to their season and they have been impressive so far this season as they continue their hunt to get promoted.
On top of that, Schalke has been in good form in their previous 5 league games which will definitely boost their confidence to get a positive result against Hannover in the AI-Arena.
Consequently, we back the odds at 1.90 for Simon Terodde to get on the score sheet in this fixture. He will be eyeing for a goal to boost his overall goal tally this season and this fixture is a good game for him to prove his worth.
Key stats for Betting
- In the last 5 home games for Hannover in the league, they have lost thrice and won twice.
- In the last 5 away games for Schalke in the league, they have won 4 times and drawn once.
- Schalke’s away form has been more than impressive in the recent past.
- Simon Terrode of Schalke has already scored 11 goals in 2. Bundesliga in just 9 appearances. He is in rich vein of form.
Tips for Hannover vs Schalke
Schalke draw no bet @ 1.80
Simon Terodde to score anytime @ 1.90