Hannover 96 vs Vfl Bochum
Germany – 2. Bundesliga
Date: Friday, 13 December 2019
Kick-off at 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET
Venue: Vonovia Ruhrstadion (Bochum).
We can expect both teams to score in the match between Bochum and Hannover as they are exhibiting a similar form in the league.
- Bochum form: 16 matches – 3 wins – 8 draws – 5 losses – 17 points.
- Hannover form: 16 matches – 5 wins – 5 draws – 6 losses – 20 points.
Bochum vs Hannover Head-to-head (h2h)
- The guest has registered three of the last five wins in their clashes.
- Die Roten recorded two of their prior three wins as the visiting side.
- Their previous encounter gave a 2-1 home win for Hannover.
- Both teams have scored goals in three of the last five fixtures.
- Die Unabsteigbaren is winless in their last three matches at home.
Bochum vs Hannover Prediction
Thomas Reis led Bochum to a 3-1 loss against Furth in their previous encounter in second tier Bundesliga. They have stayed unbeaten in four of the last five league clashes.
Another three points would help Bochum to reach near Hannover and also to move away from relegation zone.
However, the host is stronger at their own fort; evidently, undefeated at Ruhrstadion after eight home matches in the campaign.
Even so, six of those unbeaten games are draws. Hence, we can expect a draw situation at Bochum based on their form here.
Hannover, on the other hand, is far from getting promoted back into the top division this season. However, they are trying hard with their mixed results in the campaign.
Meanwhile, the Die Roten is currently the second best away team in the contest. However, they have sufficed three losses in eight games on the road so far.
Since the host has ground advantage and Bochum has used theirs pretty well with the unbeaten streak, it is likely that the host has the upper hand in the game.
Even with their away stats, it will be pretty hard for the visitors to defeat Bochum at home. Hence, it will be safer to go with a double chance for the home team.
Bochum vs Hannover Betting tips
Double chance: Bochum or Draw @ 1.44 (4/9).
Both teams to score @ 1.57 (4/7).