Hamilton Academical vs Livingston
Scotland – Premiership
Date: Saturday, 25 January 2020
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Hope CBD Stadium (Hamilton).
With their mixed forms in the league, it can be anyone’s game at Hamilton. However, we can expect a couple of goals in the clash with Livingston.
- Hamilton Academical form: 22 matches – 4 wins – 6 draws – 12 losses – 18 points.
- Livingston form: 22 matches – 7 wins – 7 draws – 8 losses – 28 points.
Hamilton is at the second last position while Livingston is at the fifth spot in the league table with a 10 points lead over Hamilton.
Hamilton Academical vs Livingston Head-to-head (h2h)
- The host has recorded three of the last five wins in their clashes.
- The team that hosts have been unbeaten in the past 13 fixtures.
- Both teams have scored goals in three of the last five matches held here.
- Their previous encounter ended in a goalless draw.
Hamilton Academical vs Livingston Prediction
Based on their respective individual form at home and away in the campaign, it seems as if the teams have an equal chance in creating opportunities to win the game.
Hamilton Academical was on the road in their previous encounter against Hibernian and the latter managed to take the lead in the 2-1 clash.
Meanwhile, Livingston will be visiting with their third win within the last five fixtures in the league. The visitor faced St. Johnstone at home and won the clash with a 1-0 scoreline.
Besides that, Hamilton has only one win in their last five home matches. Even so, they managed to stay unbeaten in five of the 11 attempts at home so far.
On the other hand, Livingston is winless for the past five away fixtures in the campaign. Also, the visitor has only one win from their 11 away fixtures until now.
Hence, with both teams having equal chances in winning the game, we can expect a close encounter with either of the team scoring the winning goal in ninety minutes.
Hamilton Academical vs Livingston Betting tips
Double chance: Hamilton Academical or Livingston @ 1.40 (2/5).
Over 1.5 goals @ 1.40 (2/5).