Hamilton Academical vs Kilmarnock
Scotland – Premiership
Date: Saturday, 7 March 2020
Kick-Off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Hope CBD Stadium (Hamilton).
Both these sides are having problems in this league season. The hosts ended a 7 match winless run with a shocker against Rangers. Beating a team of that stature at their home ground is no easy feat. With that win, they took revenge for their Scottish Cup exit in early February.
Kilmarnock is above their upcoming opposition in the points table. They are currently on a winless run which includes 2 defeats consecutively.
Hamilton Academical vs Kilmarnock: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Both sides have one win each in their last 5 meetings in all competitions.
- The last 2 games were draws in ninety minutes.
- In 4 of the 7 head to head games recently both teams found the net.
- The reverse fixture was a 2-2 draw at the home of Kilmarnock.
- Killies have won in 2 of their 5 previous trips to this ground.
- Less than 2.5 goals were scored in 4 of those 5 games here.
Hamilton Academical vs Kilmarnock: Prediction
The Killie has scored an average of one goal per game. Recently they pierced some tough defenses including that of toppers Celtic. Even though they are winless in the last 5 home matches, Hamilton has scored in 4 matches. Since both sides have been scoring frequently we can expect both nets bulging on Saturday.
Hamilton has lost 9 of their 15 home matches till now. This is the poorest home form by any team in this league season. More than 25 goals have been conceded in that spell while scoring one goal per match. Killie has lost 10 of their 15 away games on the other hand. So none of them have an upper hand over the other, at the moment. We could expect this game to be closely contested and end as a stalemate. It is safe to put our money on a Double Chance for a draw or the hosts to win.
Hamilton Academical vs Kilmarnock: Betting Tips
- Both teams to score @ 1.95 (10/11).
- Double Chance: Draw or Hamilton to win @ 1.68 (2/3).