Hamilton vs Celtic
Scotland – Premiership
Date: Saturday, 24 November 2018
Kick-off at 12.30 UK/ 13.30 CET
Venue: Hope CBD Stadium (Hamilton).
A team languishing in the relegation group, takes on the best of the lot, Celtic, at the Hope CBD Stadium, this Saturday, to inaugurate the 14th matchday of the Scotland Premiership.
Celtic played out a draw against Livingston last weekend on the road. The match remained goalless the whole of ninety minutes. As two of the best defensive teams in the league came together, the result was kind of anticipated. Despite constant threats down the wings by Celtic, Livingston backline managed to keep a clean sheet.
Hamilton was hammered on the road last weekend by St. Johnstone, last matchday. The relentless Johnstone forwards and midfield put constant pressure on the Hamilton backline and wore them down. Four answered goals went past the helpless Hamilton defense. The final scoreline read 4-0.
Hamilton vs Celtic Head-to-head (h2h)
- Celtic has recorded 19 wins against Hamilton while experiencing a single loss.
- The league-topper, Celtic, has won their last seven matches against Hamilton, in a row.
- Celtic maintains a 100% unbeaten record against Hamilton at the Hope Stadium. They won their last three away matches against Hamilton in a row.
- Hamilton has won only one of their last seven matches.
- Celtic is currently on a five-match unbeaten streak, four of them wins.
- Hamilton was winless in seven of their last nine home games.
- Celtic has lost only three matches in their last 11 away games, and two of those losses were in the Europa League.
- Celtic has kept clean sheets in the last five of their domestic matches in a row.
Hamilton vs Celtic Prediction
The away team comes off the absolute favorites in this match. They have dominated the head-to-head ties to a staggering extent. The overall record reads 19 wins to one loss, for Celtic.
Celtic won their last seven matches in a row against Hamilton.
Hamilton is on a barren run in their home games. They have not tasted a win in seven of their last nine home ties.
Celtic has arguably the best defense in the league. They have kept clean sheets in their last five domestic games on the road, in a row. Celtic has conceded just six goals so far in their league season, the least in the Scottish Premiership. Only one other team has managed to keep it in single digits.
Hamilton vs Celtic Betting Tips
Half Time/ Full Time: Celtic/ Celtic @ 1.60 (3/5)
Both Teams to Score: NO @ 1.50 (1/2).