Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Boavista
Portuguese – Primeira Liga
Date: Sunday, 18 August 2019
Kick-off at 18:30 UK / 19:30 CET
Venue: Estádio D. Afonso Henriques (Guimarães)
The home team has been on a triumphant run in this season. The dugout was promoted to the Europa League Qualifiers by staging the fifth place in last season. The host was unbeaten in the last six matches in this season.
The visitors defeated Aves at their first match of the league with a 2-1 score on the sheets. The win was decided by a penalty against the Aves at the 75th minute of the game. In another game at the Portugal League Cup, the visitors failed against Casa Pia with a 2-0 result.
The upcoming match is the first try for the host in the Liga games.
Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Boavista Head-to-head (h2h)
- Out of the last ten matches, the visitors came on the top only once.
- In the last season, they met once and the host won 3-1 in that clash.
- The host faced the foes 14 times before, at their home and won 9 encounters.
- The home team maintained a clean sheet six times in their nine wins at home.
Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Boavista Prediction
The first fight of the host will be an exhilarating match for both the teams. The crowd will be filled with expectations for the new season. The home squad has an unbeaten run in recent times to prove their worth in the game. Moreover, the dugout will be strategizing for a better position in the table than their last season spot.
We can expect the home team to prove their strength to their opposition in the ninety minutes of football. Surely, the home team will win with a clean sheet on their table charts.
Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Boavista Betting tips
- Full-time result: Guimaraes @ 1.60 (3/5)
- To win to nil: Guimaraes @ 2.50 (3/2).