Gremio vs RB Bragantino
Brazil – Serie A
Date: Tuesday, 16 November 2021
Kick-off at 21:00 UK/ 22:00 CET
Venue: Arena do Grêmio.
Gremio are one of the worst teams in the competition this season, and it’s almost sure that they are about to be relegated. Meanwhile, Bragantino have been one of the best, and they are adamant to qualify for the Libertadores.
By the looks of things, expect a win for the latter this Tuesday.
Gremio vs Bragantino Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 1-0 win for Bragantino.
- They have a 100% winning record since 1998, barring a single match-up.
- They have kept clean sheets in all but one clash so far.
- The last time these two locked horns at this venue, the hosts recorded a 2-1 scorecard.
Gremio vs Bragantino Prediction & Analysis
Gremio had lost seven of their former nine fixtures, and they have a total of three wins at home in their past three-month period.
They are also one of the main contenders to get relegated at the end of the season, and each passing match-day, their resolve is getting less fierce.
On the other hand, Bragantino are currently in possession of a Libertadores spot (top-four), and they even might try for a top-three finish. On top of that, they also have a good h2h record against this opponent lately.
For these reasons, expect a win for Bragantino this Tuesday against Gremio.
Going on, considering the desperation of Gremio to avoid relegation, and the determination of the guests to make it to the podium, expect a goal-fest as well.
Key Stats for Betting
- Gremio are placed second to last in the table, and they need a surplus of eight points to climb over the relegation zone.
- They have so far lost 18 of their 31 games, and only the already-relegated Chapecoense have lost more (19).
- Meanwhile, Bragantino are placed fourth in the table, and have a surplus of two points over the cut-off for the Libertadores.
- Only reigning Serie A champions Flamengo, and reigning Libertadores Palmeiras have scored more goals than them.
Tips for Gremio vs Bragantino
Double Chance: Bragantino or Draw @ 1.90 (9/10)
Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.40 (7/5).