Granada vs Levante; Spanish La Liga
Date: Thursday, 21-04-2016
Venue: Etsadio Neuvo Los Carmenes
This is a battle for Survival for the two clubs involved and this match could be the difference between going down to second tier and staying put in La Liga.
Granada are just a point above the drop zone, they in 17th position with 30 points while their visitors Levante are in 19th position with 28points, 2 points adrift them. Both teams will be hoping for a win to get them self out of danger for the time being.
Levante have stayed in the bottom zone for a long while but after beating Espanyol in their last game, they will be in good spirit and they will be hoping to have a repeat of such outing so as to get them out of the danger zone.
- Granada may be above relegation zone but they have been without a win in their last 6 games, they have lost 2 and drew 4, taking only 4 points from a possible 18.
- Granada’s last 3 home La Liga games have also ended in a draw.
- Levante are without a win in their last 10 away games in La Liga.
- Levante have also lost 8 of their last 9 away games La Liga
Granada: Team News
Isaac success is back from suspension and is available for selection, Dimitri Foulquier is out for the rest of the season while El-Arabi and Marquez have a knock and are doubts for the clash except they are found fit in time. Ruben Rochina should be fit for this game.
Granada: Predicted Line-up (4-4-2)
Costa, Babin, Biraghi, Lopes
Cuenca, Perez, Doucouré, Rochina
Levante: Team News
Juanfran will be missing in action due to suspension. Ivan Lopez and Tono are still on injury list.
Levante: predicted Line-up (4-4-2)
Lema, Navarro, Medjani, Lopez
Verdú, Verza, Mate, Morales
Granada vs Levante: Head-To-Head stats
- Both teams have played only 9 games together with Levante having the greater number of victory (5), they have lost 3 and drew once.
- Granada have only won 1 game at home against Levante, they have lost twice and drew once.
Granada vs Levante: Prediction
Both teams are under pressure but will likely be playing with caution. Levante seems to be with more spirit than Granada after wining their last game, but the first team to make a break in the game might go on to win the clash.
The game would go down to who wants it more but for now it seems like a draw to me. There are bound to be less goals in this match as both teams will be playing with caution.
Preferred bet: Under 2.5 goals
Big money bet: Draw