Goias vs Atletico GO
Brazil – Serie A
Date: Sunday, 23 August 2020
Kick-off at 01:00 UK/ 02:00 CET
Venue: Estádio Serra Dourada.
The Dragon have just been promoted to the top flight, and contrary to expectations, they have made a good start to their campaign. Meanwhile, the Big Green, who had qualified for a Sudamericana entry the last season, have struggled to perform so far in this new edition of the Serie A.
On top of that, Vagner Mancini’s men also have a great h2h record against this opponent recently, and coupling that with the current form of both teams, it’s estimated that Atletico GO will be the better team on the pitch this Sunday.
Goias vs Atletico GO: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Dragon are on a four-match winning run against this opponent.
- They have kept clean sheets in the last three clashes on the trot.
- In fact, the combined scorecard for the previous four games is 9-1, in favor of Mancini’s men.
- Ten of the former thirteen encounters at this stadium saw the guests failing to keep clean sheets.
- The latest meeting at this ground ended in a 0-1 win for the visitors.
Goias vs Atletico GO: Prediction
Mancini’s men have been on a roll lately. They were unbeaten in 36 of their preceding 40 overall fixtures, and their only loss this season had come against Internacional – one of the best teams in the competition at present.
Going on, on the road, they have lost a total of just four times in the past 14-month period, and just once in the last six months.
On the other hand, their counterparts are winless in their previous four games in a row, and are also on a two-match losing run at home.
And to further pile on, the Big Green are also on a four-game losing run against this rival.
Taking all these observations into account, expect a dominating performance from Atletico GO this Sunday.
Goias vs Atletico GO: Betting Tips
Double Chance: Atletico GO or Draw @ 1.40 (2/5)
Atletico GO to Win Either Half @ 1.75 (3/4).