Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Den Bosch
Netherlands – Eerste Divisie
Date: Friday, 25 October 2019
Kick-off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
Venue: De Adelaarshorst (Deventer).
The Eagles, as well as Den Bosch, are unbeaten in their prior five match-days in the league. But it needs to be noted that the majority of these games had ended in draws, and this surely pushes either to intensely go after the three points.
The home advantage, however, helps tip the scale in favor of G.A. They are yet to taste a defeat in front of the home crowd, whereas Bosch has been devoid of a win away from home since the start of the campaign.
Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Den Bosch Head-to-head (h2h)
- Jack de Gier’s men won the last time these two met, with a 0-1 scoreline.
- Ten of the former fifteen wins went to the ones with the home advantage.
- Eight of the previous eleven fixtures ended with the BTTS clause not satisfied.
- Three of the past five encounters at this venue saw the hosts keeping clean sheets.
- Eight of the preceding ten battles at this stadium saw the guests failing to keep their nets clean.
Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Den Bosch Prediction
Erik van der Ven’s men have been totally unimpressive on the road. At present, they are winless in their former seven such games, and importantly, could record a single win from their preceding sixteen road trips.
Meanwhile, their opposite number is unbeaten in their prior seven overall fixtures, and separately in their last seven home ties as well.
Moreover, only once have the hosts of the day failed to find the back of the net in front of the home crowd in 2019, and it had come in the month of February.
That being the case, the weekend fixture should turn out in favor of Gier’s men.
Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Den Bosch Betting Tips
To Win: Go Ahead Eagles @ 1.75.
Both teams to Score @ 1.50.