Gimcheon Sangmu vs Seongnam
South Korea – K-League 1
Date: Tuesday, 21 June 2022
Kick-off at 11:00 UK/ 12:00 CET
Venue: Gimcheon Stadium.
Seongnam are the worst team in the Korean top flight as of now and are placed bottom-most in the table. They have managed to win just 2 games all through the campaign and all along they have let in goals in huge numbers.
It also needs to be mentioned that they have been a total mess on the road this season and it is expected that they will let in goals and plenty this coming Tuesday as well.
At the same time, Sangmu are facing issues of their own. They too are struggling to keep clean sheets lately and even at home they have not fared well in the past several weeks.
In addition, recent head-to-head clashes also have witnessed goals coming in plenty between the two.
By the looks of things, expect a high-scoring affair this Tuesday at the Gimcheon Stadium.
Gimcheon Sangmu vs Seongnam Head-to-head (h2h)
- The last two encounters had 3 or more goals.
- Sangmu had scored 3 or more goals in the past two meetings.
- The last two overall wins at this venue were evenly split into one each for either squad.
- The latest match-up at this stadium had finished in a 3-2 win for the hosts.
Gimcheon Sangmu vs Seongnam Prediction & Analysis
Sangmu are on a 6-game unbeaten run and they had remained so in 12 of their past 14 overall fixtures. They are also on a 2-match losing streak at home and have won just one of their past 6 appearances at this venue.
On the other hand, their counterparts were winless in 16 of their previous 19 overall games, and in the process they had gone on 2 separate 3-fixture losing streaks. Do also note that they had lost 13 of their former 16 road trips.
Considering these observations, expect a high-scoring match-up between the 2 teams.
Key Stats for Betting
- Seongam have a 100% losing record on the road barring just 2 fixtures.
- Sangmu are one of the only few teams in the league to have remained winless in the last 5 fixtures.
Tips for Gimcheon Sangmu vs Seongnam
Both Teams to Score @ 1.90 (9/10)
Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.20 (6/5).