Gil Vicente vs Belenenses SAD
Portugal – Primeira Liga
Date: Sunday, 12 January 2020
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Estadio Cidade de Barcelos (Barcelos).
With the overall league performance in recent times, Gil Vicente will be the favorites to win in the clash with Belenenses at Barcelos.
- Gil Vicente form: 15 matches – 4 wins – 6 draws – 5 losses – 18 points.
- Belenenses form: 15 matches – 4 wins – 3 draws – 8 losses – 15 points.
Gil Vicente vs Belenenses Head-to-head (h2h)
- The visitor has registered four of the last five wins in their clashes.
- Three of Belenenses’ prior five wins were recorded as the host.
- Their previous encounter in 2015 gave a 0-2 away win for Belenenses.
- Belenenses have three clean sheets from their last five visits.
Gil Vicente vs Belenenses Prediction
It will be an important match for Gil Vicente as another three points would take them closer to the top four spots in the table. Since they are playing at home, the host does have an advantage in the match.
In their previous encounter, Gil Vicente faced Tondela on the road which ended in a 1-1 draw. It was their fourth unbeaten game in the last five matches.
Besides that, Gil Vicente has not lost any of their home matches in the campaign so far. They are unbeaten at home with 5 draws and 3 wins in it.
With Belenenses pulling out only one win out of their last five away games in the campaign, Gil Vicente will have more reasons to think about in the match.
Also, Belenenses will be visiting with a massive loss on their back in their previous encounter against Braga with a 1-7 scoreline.
Apart from that, the visitor has won only two of their eight league away fixtures so far. Thus, we can expect Belenenses to struggle against a team that is unbeaten at home this season.
As such, Gil Vicente has more chance with respect to their overall league performance, especially at home. So, the host is probably going to take all three points from the clash.
Gil Vicente vs Belenenses Betting tips
Gil Vicent to win @ 1.75 (3/4).
Over 1.5 goals @ 1.40 (2/5).