Getafe vs Celta Vigo
Spain – La Liga
Date: Monday, 25 October 2021
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Coliseum Alfonso Perez.
Getafe have been the absolute worst team in the competition so far this season, and are placed dead last in the table. Meanwhile, despite all of their struggles, Celta have shown the ability to deliver wins against relegation-battlers. This Monday, expect the latter to post the three points on the board.
Getafe vs Celta Vigo Head-to-head
- The latest encounter had ended in a 1-0 win for Celta.
- They are on a three-game unbeaten streak, stretching back to 2019.
- The latest meeting at this stadium had ended in a 1-1 draw.
- In the past two-year period, the hosts have scored just once at this venue.
Getafe vs Celta Vigo Prediction & Analysis
Getafe were held to a 0-0 draw the last match-day on the road by Levante. They were on a seven-game losing run since the start of the season, before recording two consecutive draws.
Going on, their struggles have been such, that they have a total of just three wins at home since November of 2020.
On the other hand, Celta lost 0-1 at home against Sevilla the past game week. But they had recorded wins in two of their last four games, and both these wins had come against teams placed 17th or lower in the table.
Vigo realizes they are out of form at the moment, and for the reason they are targeting the minnows of the league to post much-needed points on the board.
And they might not get a better opportunity than taking on the 20th placed Getafe – who have been the absolute worst this season in the La Liga.
Key Stats for Betting
- Getafe have played an extra game than most teams, and still are placed 20th in a table of 20.
- They have conceded the most number of goals of all the teams in the competition, and only Alaves have scored fewer than them in the La Liga.
- In fact, barring two draws, the team has a 100% losing record in 2021-22, and one of these draws had come against the 18th placed Levante.
- Meanwhile, Celta have lost just twice on the road this season – and one of these defeats were against Real Madrid.
- They had scored two or more goals in four of their past six road trips – and three of these matches were against Real Madrid, Barcelona, and Europa League champions Villarreal.
Tips for Getafe vs Celta Vigo
Celta Vigo to Win @ 3.00 (2/1)
Over 1.5 Team Goals by Celta Vigo @ 3.40 (12/5).