Gent vs PAOK
UEFA Europa Conference League
Date: Thursday, 17 March 2022
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Ghelamco Arena.
Gent have been in rather good form lately, and are finding the back of the net in a consistent fashion. Note that they have also been on a great run at home since February.
Meanwhile, PAOK are on a long winning streak, and they had also won the first leg. They are slotting in goals in huge numbers, and they have also been on a good stretch of performances on the road.
Judging these observations, expect a high-scoring affair this Thursday at the Ghelamco Arena.
Gent vs PAOK Head-to-head (h2h)
- The first leg had ended in a 1-0 win at home for PAOK.
- This was the only fixture of Gent, against an opposition from Greece.
- Meanwhile PAOK have a 100% unbeaten record against Belgian rivals.
- The latest of such fixtures were a 1-1 draw against Club Brugge, almost ten years back.
Gent vs PAOK Prediction & Analysis
The first leg had ended in a 1-0 win for PAOK at home, and they are also in great form at the moment. In fact, they are on a three-game winning streak, and they had remained unbeaten in 21 of their past 22 overall fixtures.
Note that they have also lost just once on the road in the past three-month period.
On the other hand, Gent had won seven of the past eight overall fixtures, and they had scored a total of six goals from their past two appearances at home.
Moreover, they are at home, and will be determined to overturn this deficit.
By the looks of things, expect a goal-fest this Thursday.
Key Stats for Betting
- PAOK have scored the most number of goals in the Greek top flight.
- Gent have won all of their league matches after January 2022.
- They are placed fifth in the Belgian First Division A, and they have already assured playoffs.
Tips for Gent vs PAOK
Over 1.5 Second Half Goals @ 2.40 (7/5)
Both Teams to Score @ 2.00 (1/1).