Genk vs Club Brugge
Belgium – First Division A
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2020
Kick-Off at 12:30 UK/ 13:30 CET
Venue: Luminus Arena (Genk)
The Blue Whites are sixth in the league table right now. They are set to welcome the champions this weekend. So far they are among a few teams to not lose a match, but this would be a real challenge for them.
The start of the new season had gone terribly wrong for the current champions. They have lost two of their three matches so far and the only win came against Eupen who are at the bottom of the table. Both defeats came against some tough opposition and the latest was the shocking home defeat to Beerschot. They need to get back to winning ways to get back in the title race.
Genk vs Club Brugge: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Brugge has three wins and a defeat in five previous meetings with this opposition.
- Both sides found the back of the net in all seven recent clashes across various grounds.
- Four of those seven games also had more than 2.5 goals at ninety minutes.
- The home team has won two and lost one of their five head to head games here.
- Four latest matchups at this ground between these two saw goals at both ends of the field.
Genk vs Club Brugge: Prediction
Both sides have found the target in the majority of their recent clashes. This scoring trend can be seen in all seven previous head to head games across various venues. Even though the Champs have dominated most of those games a good number of their latest clashes were draws also. Genk was able to get two wins in the ten games between them since late 2017. So even though they are on top of the table right now, there is very little chance that they will grab all three points.
Both the league games they played last two matchdays were drawn. So I think we can see yet another draw with goals at both ends of the filed this Saturday also.
Genk vs Club Brugge: Betting Tips
Both teams to score @ 1.75 (3/4).
Match to Draw @ 3.60 (13/5).