Genclerbirligi vs Bursaspor
Turkish Super Lig
Date: 18th May 2018, Friday.
Kick-off at 16:00 UK/ 17:00 CET
Venue: Ankara 19 Mayis Stadyumu (Ankara).
A win long overdue, Genclerbirligi and Bursaspor play for pride in their final game of the 2017-18 Turkish Super Lig season.
Genclerbirligi are relegated from the Super Lig after losing five consecutive games. Their fate was sealed after the 1-3 defeat to Kasimpasa last weekend.
Bursaspor are 11th in the standings and are poised to finish in the bottom half of the table with their gap with 9th placed team stading at 5 points. They are also having a torrid time having lost two on the bounce and 5 from the last 7.
Genclerbirligi vs Bursaspor Head-to-head
- Genclerbirligi won 4 of the last 6 meetings with Bursaspor, drew 1 and lost 1.
- They were also victorious in the last three at home.
- Nine of their last 11 meetings in all competitions saw both teams scoring.
- There are no draws in the last meetings at Ankara.
Genclerbirligi vs Bursaspor Prediction
Both teams are in predictable poor form, but this has the potential to be an entertaining encounter for the neutrals. Genclerbirligi sacked Umit Ozat last week with relegation being confirmed and they could step up here under new leadership to bow out of Super Lig with a win. Their chances are boosted by the poor away form of Bursaspor who lost 8 of their last 9 away games. Also, the visitors are missing 11 players in the trip to Ankara through injuries and suspensions.
Genclerbirligi vs Bursaspor Bet Tips
- Genclerbirligi to win @ 2.38 odd.
- Over 3.5 goals @ 2.37 odd.