Gaziantep vs Ankaragucu
Turkey – Super Lig
Date: Sunday, 14 June 2020
Kick-Off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
Venue: Gaziantep Stadyumu (Gaziantep)
The hosts are struggling in a four-game winless run currently. They are fresh from a 1-0 away defeat to Alanyaspor. They had to play the top two teams in the three recent matchdays. The game against toppers Trabzonspor was a draw and they lost to Basaksehir. This upcoming tie is a golden chance to get back to winning ways.
The team from Ankara is in the relegation zone after losing half of their 26 matches so far. But with the table being closely packed they still have the chance to get out and survive for yet another season. They are fresh from a win against Rizespor which ended a 3 match losing streak.
Gaziantep vs Ankaragucu: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Gaziantep has two wins and a defeat in the 5 meetings with this opposition.
- Both teams scored in four of those five games across all venues.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in four of those matches in all completions
- The two head to head games at this ground ended as draws.
- Both the teams scored in both of those matches here.
- Gaziantep is on a 4 game winless run in the league.
Gaziantep vs Ankaragucu: Prediction
For a team playing their first season after promotion to the top tier, the hosts have done well so far. They are 9th in the table but still have to improve in defending the goal. The attack has scored 36 goals but the backline has conceded more than what they scored.
Ankaragucu, despite being in the relegation zone can hurt the hosts. Since the hosts are low on confidence the visitors can pressure the defense to get some goals in. They have scored past teams like Besiktas and Fenerbahce in recent weeks. But a goal may not be enough for the away side to guarantee three points. The reverse fixture saw the newbie win after a close game with the final score being 1-2. So I am backing the hosts to win with both teams scoring.
Gaziantep vs Ankaragucu: Betting Tips
- Both teams to score @ 1.65 (7/11).
- Home team to win @ 1.44 (4/9).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.